The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
Successful leadership stems from a sincere desire to serve. Our Board and Cabinet members play a crucial role in ensuring that the mission of Catholic Charities is brought to life and constant with our values.
Every woman, man, and child arrives with an immediate need, and without regard to their circumstances, we open our doors and our hearts.Executive Director
2023 Leadership Team
- William J. McCarthy Jr. Executive Director
- Sarah Beckwith Chief Financial Officer
- Ashley Valis Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Becker Chief Development Officer
- Amy N. Collier Director, Community Services
- Mary Choplick Director, Senior Communities
- Kevin M. Keegan Director, Family Services
- Zachary Richards Nursing Home Administrator, Senior Healthcare
2023 Board of Trustees
Most Rev. William E. Lori
Archdiocese of Baltimore
- President Theresa D. Becks Community Volunteer
- Vice President Tamla Olivier Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Pepco Holdings
- Treasurer Pamela W. Gray Partner SB & Company, LLC
William J. McCarthy Jr.
Associated Catholic Charities, Inc.
- Attorney David W. Kinkopf Partner Gallagher Evelius & Jones LLP
- Marielsa Bernard Senior Judge Circuit Court of Montgomery County
- Rob Biagiotti Vice President Exelon Business Services, LLC
- Stephen J. Bisciotti Owner Baltimore Ravens
- Michael Bison Vice President of Corporate Tax The Allegis Group
- Salvatore DiPaola President Evergreen Advisors, LLC
- Aileen Eskildsen Chief Executive Officer Ellin & Tucker
- Mark Finn Portfolio Manager T. Rowe Price
- Mary Gunning Community Volunteer
- Rev. Charles D. Kenney Pastor St. Peter the Apostle, Oakland
- Gretchen Klebasko Senior Corporate Counsel, Legal Department Legg Mason, A Division of Franklin Templeton
- Most Rev. Bruce Lewandowski Auxiliary Bishop Vicar for Hispanic Catholics Archdiocese of Baltimore
Most Rev. Denis J. Madden
Titular Bishop of Baia
Auxiliary Bishop Emeritus of Baltimore
Urban Vicar for Baltimore City Archdiocese of Baltimore Ex Officio
- Sam Malhotra Chief Executive Officer Subsystem Technologies, Inc.
- Louis P. Mathews Jr. Community Volunteer
- Aisha Jorge Massengill Vice President and Deputy General Counsel; Employment and Teammate Relations Under Armour, Inc.
- Mark G. McGlone Community Volunteer
- M. Natalie McSherry Principal Kramon & Graham, PA
- John Minutoli Senior Vice President Truist
- Catherine Motz Executive Director CollegeBound Foundation
- Carlos Muñoz-Lucas Director, Private Markets Raymond James
- Jeff Nattans
- Dr. Mimi Novello President and CMO MedStar St. Mary's Hospital
Most Rev. Adam J. Parker
Titular Bishop of Tasaccora
Auxiliary Bishop of Baltimore City
Vicar General and Moderator of the Curia Ex Officio
- Brett Plano Co-Founder and Owner Plano-Coudon Construction
- Daniel Rizzo Innovation Fellow Inovalon, Inc.
- Terrence Sawyer President Loyola University Maryland
- John P. Stanton Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary Under Armour, Inc.
- Marc Wyatt Vice President, Head of Global Trading T. Rowe Price
A faith which is lived out in a serious manner gives rise to acts of authentic charity.