The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
Employee benefits are offered to you through the Archdiocese of Baltimore and are designed to be competitive, comprehensive and cost effective. These benefits are effective the first of the month following date of hire. New employees must enroll or waive benefits within 30 days of start date. Benefit Elections remain in effect for the entire plan year. Changes are permitted during annual Open Enrollment or for a qualifying life event.
Catholic Charities of Baltimore offers a wide range of benefits to meet the ever-changing needs of our employees. These benefits include:
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Vacation/sick/holiday pay
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with discretionary employer contribution
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Tuition Advance Program
- Direct deposit
- Employee credit union
- Support of advanced training, professional and educational development