The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
Mission & Vision
Our vision is what sets us on our path of action to fulfill our mission. Our values undergird all of our efforts. When we Cherish the Divine within all, we are noticing each person’s value. We truly see the person in front of us and, thus, we work to help them fulfill their God-Given potential. With roots in the Gospel, we provide care and services throughout the state. We uphold the values of love, service, teaching and working for justice in all that we do.
- We will honor and respect the DIGNITY of every person.
- We believe that all people are created in the image of God and so have an inherent dignity, regardless of the circumstances of their lives. As such, we commit to honoring and respecting this dignity in every interaction.
- We will encounter each person with COMPASSION.
- We meet others with a sincere desire to know and understand them, without judgment and with a genuine concern that is expressed in the care we provide.
- We will act with HUMILITY.
- Humility is an openness that actively seeks out others’ points of view and that both offers and accepts forgiveness when we have not been faithful to our commitments.We will reach out to others in a spirit of COLLABORATION.
- Collaboration is working together, drawing upon each person’s unique skills, knowledge and experience, to achieve a common purpose.
- We will serve with EXCELLENCE.
- We are inspired to be our best and to do our best work with and for others.
- We will act with INTEGRITY in all we do.
- When we act with integrity, we do what we say we will do.