The browser you are using is not supported. Please consider using a modern browser.
St. Ann Adult Day Services Information
St. Ann Adult Day Services is a day program for older adults that provides activities, socialization, and medical supervision so that your loved ones can continue to live at home.
St. Ann Adult Day Services is located on a 25-acre campus overlooking Baltimore with amenities such as a beauty parlor, a whirlpool tub and a lovely patio with elevated gardens. We provide medical supervision in a structured environment that reduces the likelihood of premature nursing home placement for your loved one.
Our one to six staff to participant ratio provides safety for participants and peace of mind for you. In our warm “home-away-from-home” setting, your loved one will receive lots of TLC and will enjoy a fun-filled adult day care environment while you work during the day or enjoy a much needed respite.
- Nutritionally balanced breakfasts, lunches and afternoon snacks
- Wheelchair accessible curb-to-curb transportation to and from the day program and home
- A wide variety of social activities and fellowship that replaces isolation
- A full-time registered nurse who provides monitoring and preventative care
- A social worker who provides counseling, discharge planning, and assistance with community resources
- On-site occupational, speech and physical therapists are available
- Consultation with ophthalmologists, podiatrists, and psychiatrists
- A board-certified geriatric physician with offices on the Jenkins Campus
- A pastoral care program staffed by a full-time chaplain and pastoral care team who provide pastoral visits and counseling
- The opportunity to attend weekly bible study and mass
Hours of Operation
We’re open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Applications and Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Veteran’s Administration will pay for two days a week at an adult medical day program. There are a few things you’ll need to do first. Call Jacqui Steuerman at 667-600-2683 or email [email protected] and she can assist you.
Yes, the staff is able to assist with toileting needs and can also bathe your mother for an additional charge of $10.00.
Yes, the staff at St. Ann has experience dealing with confused participants and are able to manage episodes of agitation as long as they are sporadic and do not occur on a daily basis. Participants may be discharged from the center if they become a danger to themselves or others. St. Ann is a locked facility which is perfect for those who wander because they can walk as much as they want but cannot escape from the center.
Medical Assistance will pay for adult day care if the senior qualifies financially and meets the requirements for a nursing home level of care. Medicare does not pay for adult day care. Some long-term care insurance policies will pay for adult day care. There are also subsidies available through the Commission on Aging for Baltimore City for City residents and through the Baltimore County Department of Aging for those seniors who reside in Baltimore County. Please call Jacqui Steuerman at 667-600-2683 or email [email protected] and she can assist you.
Yes, St. Ann offers wheelchair accessible transportation to and from the center to those seniors living within our catchment area. Please call Jacqui Steuerman at 667-600-2683 or email [email protected] to see if transportation is available for your dad’s area.
Yes. Mass is celebrated weekly at St. Ann. Bible Study is held on Wednesdays. Spiritual support and guidance is available for elders, their families and staff. Reconciliation is available upon request.